Hi, I'm Kaitlyn.
research. design. communication. people.
What I do.
1. Mixed Methodology Research
My toolbox of traditional quantitative and qualitative methods, analytics, and user experience research lets me figure out what your audience wants, needs, and is struggling with.
Exploratory Research uncovers overall perceptions as well as needs, motivations, and attitudes.
Social Media and Web Analytics allow for quick assessments of KPI's to determine brand strengths and weaknesses.
User Experience Research assesses usability challenges to suggest improvements for greater accessibility, function, and enjoyment.
2. Branding Strategy
With research in hand, I develop strategies to move forward. Everything you're doing sends a message, and your brand is the sum total of all the impressions your customers have of you.
Guidelines for branding, protocol, and ideal social schedules are developed so that your employees know how to handle cross platform situations.
Service Design assessments note existing pain points, with solutions to increase consumer satisfaction and support, as well as employee productivity.
3. Content Development
Sample content is modified from your existing content to clearly communicate the road ahead. Side by side comparisons highlight changes in copy, visual design, and CTA's.
Recommended Metrics showcase KPI's for evaluating success of changes, and data correlations. A task-based calendar spells out when and what to measure.
I also sometimes...
• Utilize my Photography & Videography skills to elevate visual experiences and make content more cohesive.
• Integrate CRM's (most familiar with ActiveCampaign & MailChimp) with web platforms.
• Assess and make recommendations to boost SEO.
• Suggest and implement Information Architecture and Website Design changes to increase ease of use.
• Give Presentations and trainings to help implement changes (putting that time I taught Intro to Public Speaking to good use!)
Marketing & Services
Exploratory Research, Analytics, User Research, Guidelines, Service Design, & Content Development